Weddings, Wedding VenuesShari Wedding Photography, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2013 Bride's Choice Award Winner
 
Weddings, Wedding Venues
2012 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners

Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Greatest Disney Wedding Ever


In the summer of 2011 I photographed The  Disney Wedding.
     Jamie and Chris hired me to photograph their wedding on what they described as having a little themed feel.  At the time I knew they were planning a Disney themed wedding, but I had no idea to what extent.  About a third of my clients plan weddings that are both creative in setting and look.  I really enjoy being a part of these weddings. 
     On the day of the wedding, we photographed both Jamie and the girls getting ready and Chris with the boys.  I was having so much fun photographing all the details and goings on that it still did not hit me what I was involved in or the extent of the theme. 
     The entire wedding party was awesome.  Jamie and Chris are such wonderful people- about as genuine and humble as you can get.  Their friends are very close, loyal, and supportive.  The bond was really evident between the wedding party and the couple.
    While the girls were drinking Mimosas and watching Disney movies, the guys were jamin on guitars and having a party.  Shots and Cinnamon rolls is what I remember.  Great times at both locations. Some of my favorite candid shots are from this day. 
     The ceremony was at a park in O'Fallon.  It was a lovely setting with the officiant wearing Mickey Mouse ears.  My favorite was the father of the Bride dressed as King Neptune.  What an awesome family! The weather was perfect for that time of year and I thought the ceremony was just right for the occasion. 
     The reality of the theme did not hit me until we drove to St Charles for some wedding party pictures.  This is a very popular spot for wedding pictures.  There must have been at least 10 other weddings there at the time. 
    While all the other wedding parties looked great, my wedding party looked AMAZING.  They stole the show.  Other wedding couples wanted pictures taken with Jamie and Chris.  We were able to get amazing pictures of the couple and the party here.      
     Jamie and Chris are a wonderful couple-   humble, outgoing, caring, and giving.  I am so lucky to have been their photographer. 
I typically give my clients 1300+ individually edited images. I've posted about 180 here.  I hope you enjoy. 



The Knot picked up the story of  the Disney themed wedding I photographed. 
http://blog.theknot.com/2013/01/30/seriously-the-best-disney-wedding-we-have-ever-seen/

NBC emailed last night-  to interview the couple- pretty interesting ride so far.

More from that amazing day.










































































































































Here are some more for that amazing day!

26 comments:

  1. this is beyond amazing! what a fun wedding! No bride didn't dream of a fairytale wedding!

    Unique Wedding Favors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is the groomsman wearing the red and yellow supposed to be???? It is killing me! This is such a beautiful wedding, such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never think that a Disney theme will be applied for a wedding, I thought it happens only on birthdays. But this wedding confirms that it can be use for any celebration. A very much unique wedding yet amazing and a dream wedding for the bride. I wonder if where they will go for their honeymoon destinations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a really wonderful Disney themed wedding! I just love Disney! I was a great idea to plan a wedding in Disney theme, the photographs are beautiful. Thank you for sharing them!

    http://www.michalkriesch.com/packages.html | michalkriesch.com/packages.html | wedding photography packages sydney | Stop Motion Wedding Video Packages Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice photos, I can't wait for my big day!

    beach weddings

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING! All the characters are spot on. I hope some of the guests got in the spirit also. Was trying get a closer look at the 8mm wide men's wedding band he was wearing, looked like something similar to the ring I got my fiance but couldn't tell. Anyways, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it will help me a lot in the related stuff and is very much useful for me.Very well written I appreciate & must say good blog
    redimensionner photo groupdmt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could not be written any better. Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!....
    San Antonio Wedding

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's really kind of you to share the post with us:).The "Disney Wedding " is really of my style, i will hold my weddings also at Disney.Yours plus size wedding dresses uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. very information information for us. its always care of all this kind of things . i like this kind of posting. thanks for sharing. Tungsten Rings

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very much unique wedding yet amazing and a dream wedding for the bride. I wonder what styles they will choose for their wedding invitations

    ReplyDelete
  12. Searching good blog is not an easy task because number of blogs with exaggeration is available but the information on this blog is completely based on research.
    San Antonio Wedding Photographer

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wedding is a very special and important event in every human's life and many of them wants to captured the moments of their very special day.So they are looking for a professional wedding photographers.

    Wedding Photographer Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous post with beautiful images and very nice and unique wedding disney theam.

    Fotógrafo de bodas....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wedding flowers , cakes ,Dresses every thing is so beautifuly choosen and designed...
    Precious...
    Montreal Wedding Cakes

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice One !!!!
    Photos, the click taken at each and every move and at every moment is the one which is captured in album for lovely memories...
    Montreal Wedding Venues

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi
    Nice one! I like the outfit of the characters. Wish i could do the same thing too but im not that techie.i like the outfit of “from farmer to warden”.. really interesting. wedding photography Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi
    I completely agree with commentators totally nice
    Very interesting article that you’ve posted. It’s been a while since I posted in my G+ account.Found the views to be quite informative and intriguing. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi
    I completely agree with commentators totally nice
    Very interesting article that you’ve posted. It’s been a while since I posted in my G+ account.Found the views to be quite informative and intriguing. Thanks for sharing. <a href=" http://dandjstudio.com/”>photography Seattle</a>

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi
    Hi, what a great web blog. I usually spend hours on the net reading blogs on various subjects. And, I really would like to praise you for writing such a fabulous article <a href=" http://dandjstudio.com/”>wedding photography Seattle</a>

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the centerpieces on the tables and how they reflect the table name. Nice touches. So many great ideas, however the bridesmaids' and groomsmen's outfits are a little too "costumey" for my taste. But I guess that is just me.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Can anyone help me in selecting best San Francisco wedding venues? I am looking for wedding venues and confused which one to choose among all. I want to make my wedding celebration memorable in every manner.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Can you please suggest which website would be better to sell wedding dress online? Actually my neighbor is selling her dress so she asked for help.

    ReplyDelete